When it comes to making money online everyone knows that money is “in the list” and the importance of building an email list. However, it’s not easy to build a list, and getting subscribers to join a list can be quite a challenge.
Igor Kheifets (founder of 301K Challenge) is very famous for list building and email marketing. In this 301K Challenge review, we will find out whether his course can really enable us to build a list fast & to make $1000 in 30 days, as he claims.
In this review, you find answers to many questions such as…
What is the 301K Challenge? How does it work? Is 301K Challenge a scam Who is Igor Kheifets? What does the 301K Challenge training cover? How much does 301K Challenge cost? And even more.
So without further ado, let’s dive right in…
What Is The 301K Challenge? | Who Is Behind It? | How Does It Work? | An Inside Look | How Much Does It Cost? | Who Is It For? | Is It Worth The Price? | Can You Make Money? | Pros | Cons | Is 301K Challenge a Scam? | Final Thoughts | A Legit Alternative
What Is The 301K Challenge?
301K Challenge = 30 days to earn 1k!
The 301K Challenge is an affiliate marketing training course that comes with the challenge to help you or take you from 0 to $1,000 in 30 days (although technically, it’s 33 days of training).
It’s a step-by-step system for people who are brand new to affiliate marketing.
301K Challenge claims that it will set you up to start making money as an affiliate marketer. Also, if you are into affiliate marketing already and struggling to make money then this course claims that it can help you with that too.
The main concept is building your email list via paid ads (solo ads) and promoting affiliate products to your list.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing involves promoting other people’s products that you believe will provide great value. The benefits are that you don’t need to own the product or create the product or maintain inventory or take care of any customer service.
Everything will be taken care of by the product creator all you need to do is refer people to the product’s sales page via your affiliate link.
You can use email marketing, your blog, social media platforms, paid traffic, or any other medium to drive traffic.
When people use your affiliate link and buy the product you will earn a commission. This is called affiliate marketing.
Who Is Behind 301K Challenge?
Igor Kheifets is the founder of 301K Challenge, he is a super affiliate and well-known successful internet marketer. Previously he served in the air force and he lives in Canada. He can be called an email marketing guru.
His book “List Building Lifestyle: Confessions of an Email Millionaire” is quite popular and it’s a best-seller on Amazon.
His YouTube channel is called “Igor Kheifets” it has 5.31K subscribers and 672 videos published with 1,456,424 views. For his standards, the results (subscribers) of his YouTube channel are not impressive.
His popular website is called listbuildinglifestyle.com
He also runs a famous podcast called List Building Lifestyle Show.
So Igor is the real deal!
How Does 301K Challenge Work?
You are going to use the affiliate marketing business model to make money online.
The main concept is…
- Build an email list of targeted email subscribers and promote affiliate offers to these email subscribers using permission-based email marketing.
It’s about combining email lists and affiliate marketing to get the results. If you want to make more money you need to grow your list.
- Big email list = Big income
- Small email list = Small income
- No email list = No income (in the eyes of Igor Kheifets)
So 301K Challenge will teach you about building an email list fast! You will grow your email list through paid traffic.
You will be using solo ads to grow your list. You are going to buy traffic and convert it into your email subscribers or build your list and then promote your affiliate products.
According to the 301K Challenge, you need to spend at least 30 minutes a day for the next 30 days.
The advice is to take 1-step per day 30 minutes a day…
Igor is very confident that the 301K challenge takes you from zero to your first affiliate success if you follow the training to a “t”.
You are going to promote affiliate products to your email list and when they buy it, you earn your commissions.
An Inside Look At 301K Challenge…
Although they mention it as 30 days course you are going to get training and tasks for 33 days and some helpful bonuses are included.
Below you can find the topics you are going to learn each day and there are several lessons on each day but I just mentioned the topic so that you can get an overview.
- Day 1: How Igor Make Money On The Internet
- Day 2: Setting Up Your Personal Domain Name
- Day 3: Setting Up Professional Email Address
- Day 4: Finding High-Converting Offers On JVZoo Affiliate Marketplace
- Day 5: Finding High-Converting Offers On Clickbank Affiliate Marketplace
- Day 6: Finding High-Converting Offers On WarriorPlus Affiliate Marketplace
- Bonus: Secret New Affiliate Program Through Clickbank
- Day 7: Setting Up Click Tracking
- Day 8: Setting Up An Email Autoresponder With A 30-Day Free Trial
- Bonus: Shortcut: How To Build A List & Makes Sales Without Building A Funnel
- Day 9: Setting Up Beginner-Friendly Landing Page Software
- Day 10: Ethically Borrowing Content For Your Affiliate Presell Site
- Day 11: Creating Affiliate Presell Page Or Bridge Page
- Day 12: Making More Sales With Affiliate Bonuses
- Day 13: Setting Up Your Lead Capture Page
- Bonus: Free Done For You (DFY) Sales Funnel By Igor
- Day 14: Setting Up Automated Affiliate Follow Up Sequence
- Day 15: Writing Follow Up Emails For Your 4-Part Sequence – Part 1
- Day 16: Writing Follow Up Emails For Your 4-Part Sequence – Part 2
- Day 17: Uploading Your First Autoresponder Email In GetResponse
- Day 18: Upload The Remaining Autoresponder Emails In GetResponse
- Day 19: Driving Traffic To Build Your Affiliate Marketing Business
- Bonus: Igor Will Pay For Your Next Solo Ad!
- Day 20: Igor’s Number 1 Recommended Traffic Source For Beginner Affiliate Marketers
- Day 21: Creating A Solo Ad Email Swipe & Smart Tracking Link
- Day 22: Buying Solo Ads
- Day 23: Buying Solo Ads From These Proven And Tested Solo Ad Providers
- Day 24: Researching Solo Ads Sources In The Marketplace
- Day 25: Analyzing Your Solo Ad Results – Part 1
- Day 26: Analyzing Your Solo Ad Results – Part 2
- Day 27: Delivering Bonus To Buyers + Segmenting Buyers In GetResponse
- Bonus: 30 Life Rules For Every List Builder
- Day 28: Analyzing & Cleaning Your Email List With NeverBounce
- Day 29: You Are Building An Email List. Now What?
- Day 30: Running The Next Affiliate Promotion To Your List – Part 1
- Day 31: Running The Next Affiliate Promotion To Your List – Part 2
- Day 32: Running The Next Promotion To Your Email List – Part 3
- Day 33: What’s Next?
What You Will Get Buying 301K Challenge…
- Step-By-Step Training
- 1-Click Install Done-For-You Affiliate Funnel – $9,997 Claimed Value
- Fill-In-The-Blanks Affiliate Emails – $3,564 Claimed Value
- Same-Day Email Support – $18,000 Claimed Value
- Free Lifetime Updates – $997 Claimed Value
- “Best Offers To Promote” Rolodex – $1,997 Claimed Value
- Email Autoresponder Fast-Start – $297 Claimed Value
- “Passive Income Machine” Training – $2,997 Claimed Value
- Igor’s Secret Automated Traffic Rolodex – $2,997 Claimed Value
How Much Does It Cost?
It’s going to cost you a $197 one-time fee which, to be honest, seems fairly reasonable.
Who Is 301K Challenge For?
For a complete beginner who wants to learn affiliate marketing from scratch. Also, for intermediate and advanced marketers who want to learn about email marketing.
If you are not an action taker this course is not for you.
Is 301K Challenge Worth The Price?
Yes, it does provide value and the training is decent. If you implement what you learn you will get results.
Can You Make Money With 301K Challenge?
While doing my research I found many success stories from real people. If you do the work there is no doubt that you will start to see results.
The time frame depends on the amount of work and effort you invest in and it will vary from person to person.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Step-By-Step Helpful & In-Depth Training With Check List
- From Legit & Successful Marketer
- Positive Reviews
- Not Expensive
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee. Take the challenge and if you haven’t made your first affiliate sale within the next 30 days you can send an email to support and you will get your refund and no questions asked.
Step-By-Step Helpful & In-Depth Training With Check List
The training is super helpful and you will learn helpful insights. Even for experienced marketers, Igor has many things to teach.
The step-by-step training and the checklist will help you to climb the ladder gradually and will produce the results if you follow them.
From Legit & Successful Marketer
As we discussed before Igor is a legit and well-known internet marketer. You are learning from a great person who has achieved massive success and he is not here to scam you.
Many positive reviews and success stories show that this training really works.
While doing my research I thought Igor is going to charge $997 or above and to my surprise, it’s $197.
Trust me many training programs that provide just half of the content or training compared to 301K Challenge charges a lot of money.
You will get full-time email support (from Olivia) you can expect replies within 2 hours and also there is a FB Mastermind group where you can ask doubts and learn from others.
- Paid Traffic
- Additional Cost
- More Than 30 Minutes
The main focus is on paid traffic and no free traffic methods are taught in the training. If you are looking for a free method this is not the training for you.
There are additional costs involved where you need to spend money on the tools & software. Also, you need to spend money on paid traffic. Here is what Igor is saying about the additional cost…
- Apart from the tuition fees, you’d want to have at least $150-$300 to invest in your affiliate business
So be prepared for additional expenses and calculate the budget accordingly.
More Than 30 Minutes
Based on my experience I don’t think just 30 minutes per day is going to get you the result 301K Challenge is talking about. Yes, some can achieve it but not many can achieve these results.
The training works but it will take more time and effort.
So don’t buy this course with a mindset that you need to work for just 30 minutes per day.
Is 301K Challenge A Scam?
No, 301K Challenge is not a scam. It’s a legit and genuine training course from a real and successful internet marketer.
By following the training you will get results and there is no doubt you are going to learn great insights from this training. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee so nothing to lose.
Also, while doing my research I didn’t come across any negative feedback or complaints. That’s good news!
If you are ready to invest the time, work, and money and determined to implement what you learn from this course you can buy 301K Challenge.
Nowadays finding and recommending legit training courses is a little bit hard because of the increased number of scams. This is a legit course.
However, you need to be aware that there are better options available compared to the 301K Challenge.
Can the 301K Challenge take you from $0 to $1,000 with affiliate marketing in 30 days?
In my opinion, yes, but I believe it will take more than 30 minutes per day and more than 30 days to achieve $1000 (at least for many people).
See some of the claims of the 301K Challenge:
If you want to know How to make your first affiliate sale fast this is going to be the most important video you’ll watch all year!
301K Challenge is the complete affiliate marketing coaching program you will ever see.
However, I can’t agree with the above claims and there are better training platforms available compared to 301K Challenge where you will get step-by-step training, web hosting, domain registration, website builders, keyword research tools, weekly live webinars, 24/7 technical support, 24/7 community support, very helpful, kind, active & engaging community, and the list goes on…
Interested in the better alternative? Keep reading…
A Legitimate Alternative
It's possible to earn good money online, but what you must understand is that it's not possible to earn good money quickly or easily.
Anything promising to provide you with a way to earn lots of money really quickly or easily is just trying to scam you, regardless of what they say.
In order to earn good money, you must be prepared to put in the work to make it happen, that's the straight-up honest truth.
The good news, however, is that if you are prepared to put in the work then there are legitimate methods like affiliate marketing which you can get started with for free.
Affiliate marketing basically involves promoting products or services for companies (like Amazon) online & getting paid commissions in return for successful sales.
The best part is that there are no minimum requirements or eligibility criteria to get started with affiliate marketing & the process is pretty straight forward meaning anybody can find success with it, regardless of experience.
So if you're still looking for a legitimate way to earn money online then I highly recommend you check it out before you leave.